october’s video was a bit of a challenge to make, due to 1 second everyday app not being very stable in IOS7… still, here it is, in all it’s glory:
some of the best bits included:
- having one of our best friends staying with us
- making sausages, pad thai and josé avillez delicious lime & basil mousse
- 20! MILLION! POSTCARDS! :D
- lots of friends and postcards in bielefeld!
- running my first official race – plus a grand total of almost 20km that month, without hurting myself.
pretty awesome, in my book!
last year they set up a huge installation near the spree, to celebrate berlin’s anniversary, and the city’s cultural diversity. it included a map painted on the floor, from where colourful pins sprouted with bits of history about that particular spot. the stories were interesting… but the map was great! everyone wandered around, walking along the lines, spotting familiar places.
we even found our tiny, tiny street :)
dear september, you were ace!
some of the best parts included:
- lots of time with friends and family
- road tripping in the south of portugal
- seeing dear friends getting married
- holding the first card sent with a finnish postcrossing stamp
- eating an abundance of pain au chocolat in brussels
- coming back home to berlin and getting my running shoes on!