november’s best bits included:
- emiliana torrini’s concert
- my first food processor aka the banana ice-cream maker
- scientific-culinary experiments
- a lot of xmas card planning, assembling and writing
- plenty of good food with friends
- randomly meeting a blogger i’ve been reading for years… i was a bit dumbstruck, but she was really nice :)
on the last frame you can see me binding my own letterpress calendar, which i had printed just moments ago with the help of sabine from small caps. it was a great experience, and i had a lot of fun clumsily maneuvering the machine with my hands and feet. nicola (who helped us bind the calendars) took some nice photos of the day, and wrote this post about it.