…is it really mid-march already? whoa! here are 30 seconds of what we did last month:
it wasn’t a particularly exciting month, truth be told, but it included:
- lots of meals with friends – our favorite form of socializing :)
- trip planning!
- postcrossing’s new terms of service (finally!)
- a valentine’s day date to the german technical museum <3!
- lots of studying for edx’s science and cooking course, which is now over (i passed!)
- a freshly painted kitchen ceiling (after an incident with a washing machine upstairs…)
plus, though not featured, there was a lot of practicing both for the tedxoporto talk and the lisbon mini-marathon. more on that later! :)